Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Why HELLO there!



Hi. (achew!) It sure is dusty here on my blog. I know I haven't been here for many moons but I'm back and  blogsessed once again. I got caught up on my growing toddler & 5-year-old, my new premium channels and an app on my phone called Instagram (along with Words with Friends and Hanging with Friends). What's the iPhone version of crackberry? I got my iphone at around the time of my last post, coincidence? Probably not.

I wanted to assure my 6 followers, HI LADIES!, that this blog did not enter the deep, dark world of forever lost blogs. I also wanted to welcome any curious bystanders to my work and my very active blog (from today on). Speaking of active, I wanted to share a LO that I made for a challenge for The Paper Variety.*

*Ok yeah, I made the LO and went to their blog 2 hours too late. Doh! But anywho, I had so much fun creating it and I love how it turned out. The challenge was to include any forest animals into your piece. Can you spot the ones I put in?

This is my show & tell for today. I can't wait to catch up with my faves and find my next challenge. It feels good to be back and I kind of want to end this post with an "I love you". A bit much though, right? You're right. You're right.

I like you...bye for now.

5 comments:

  1. Ooh...how fun is this layout! Love the eclectic mix of elements and how you did the journaling. Super cool! :)

    P/s: I schedule my blog posts on a calendar...it helps me blog regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @yyam Thanks for the calendar tip. I do miss being updated on all my favorite bloggers including yourself. And of course, I love to see the latest and greatest supplies of our ever-changing hobby/passion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you're back! What a fun layout, there's so much to look at. I love the tree you created, that colorful bird, the bling, the lace,... wow there is a lot here! Oh and the super sweet pictures too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi honey!! LOVE your layout really gorgeous! Beautiful embellies and so much to look at, really amazing!!

    Love, Frank

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!!! Happy that you are back in action. always love your creations and enthusiasm. i totally understand the iphone love. I have one and can't get enough of it. If someone tried to take it away from me, I think I'd scratch their eyes out..lol...all kidding aside, i do love that thing. =) so welcome back and hoping to see lots more creations. we all need bloggy breaks so no no worries.

    ReplyDelete